Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008








SURPRISE!!! I have not been able to download from my camera so I used Bryce and Beth's to take the Halloween fun! Since mine was such a crazy day, you will not see a costume, but taking time to make Kaylee's (I mean Nancy Drew's) costume was much more important. You know, the last minute movie that stands out and shouts, "Hey, Kaylee, you should be me!" Zooming up on the image, we were able to figure out exactly how to do it. The miracle in it all was that we pulled out my 70's patterns and found almost the same outfit. Just a few variations and a few hours, it was finished. The traditional "make your own" pizza was great and we even had a Halloween skit from the 50's couple (Bryce and Beth)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Smith is such a cute baby. Love the costumes!

Kurt said...

I miss you guys. It would have been fun to have been home for Halloween. Bryce and Beth, you guys look great. Mom as usual worked Magic on a costume. Smith looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him.

KT said...

love the pics! I haven't Seen Smith since your last posts! How adorable! Loved Kaylee's outfit! I hope she will wear it other than just on Halloween. Jon you look smashing, and Beth and Bryce I am ashamed to be compared to your squeeky clean appearance. Beth you treat Bryce so well! You guys looked so fun!