Sometimes I wonder if I still appreciate the little things; a smile, being able to breath, a hug, and a home with windows. I know Bryce and Beth appreciate the little things and love sharing them with us.
Last Sunday Bryce and Beth showed us Smith's new feat and we just had to video it for the whole world to see. We look at all the small miracles in Smith's life and see the joy in his smile and his parents' joy with every tiny thing. Now they will have to watch what he puts in his mouth, how wonderful! By small and simple things great things come to pass.
You are great and so are your parents!!!! Oh how we love this little angel man!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Our little Smithie is growing up and doing amazing things
Posted by sistatee at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love it! That is so awesome of Smith. The wonderful things children can do no matter their circumstances! And to have such awesome parents helping him along, no wonder he's doing amazing things.
Post a Comment