Sunday, August 28, 2011

The beauties of Salzburg

Arrival into Salzburg was delightful and we even stayed in a small hotel with a view.

View out our window.

Sorry Mike, I get the top bunk and you and Sarah can have the bottom.

Hohensalzburg Castle located in the Austrian city of Salzburg is one of the largest and best preserved castles in Europe. The castle was constructed in 1077 and was significantly enlarged between 1495 and 1519 when it reached more or less its present proportions.



Time out chair

Best looking guy in Austria

Got a castle?  Got a yard.

Mom, we call this a pose!

I'm sure I look like I'm holding up the ball, right Mike?

Cathedrals and cemetary beauty

  



Flowers in the cemetary
Okay mom, where is the umbrella now?

LDS church  We talked to a few people that remembered Jeff (Elder Taylor)

Best hair in Austria



What a beautiful place!






0 comments: