




Bryce and Beth are very happy to announce their arrival of Smith David Taylor. He's adorable. Since Bryce and Beth don't have their own blogspot, I took the honor of publishing some pictures so you can get a glimpse.
To think, within a month, two more grandchildren were born. Check out Kurt and Martha's blog to see Aaron Patrick. I haven't seen him yet, but can't wait until the 30th of May when we fly to Arizona for the baby blessing.
Families are forever!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The arrival of Smith David Taylor
Posted by sistatee at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is sooooo cute! I think he looks a lot like Bryce. Babies are such great teachers and bundles of fun. Good luck Beth and Bryce, and we send our love.
Sooo adorable! I also think he looks like Bryce. How lucky!
I can't believe Bryce is a daddy! He is so adorable! Looks just like his dad. Please tell them congrats from us.
What a sweet little baby boy! It's so cute seeing the huge smile on Bryce's face, holding his son. Almost like a kid holding a kid! :) They'll be such great parents! Give 'em our congrats! Love you guys!
Post a Comment