How can this be? A look alike?
My dad looked just like me.
Jeffrey at three days old
Yesterday our seventh grandchild was born. We had prayed for hours that all would be well and although things didn't go as planned, this beautiful little boy came into the world. We are so happy for Jeff and Michelle!
I drove to Logan and couldn't wait to see this new little boy. When I was holding him in my arms, the most overwhelming thing happened. It was as if I was 23 years younger holding Jeffrey. The feeling came two or three times and it just blew me away. If there could be father/baby look alikes, I would vote for Jeffrey Dean Taylor and Adam Jeffrey Taylor.
Congratulations Michelle and Jeffrey. We love you!
Six pounds 15 ounces
20 inches long
Born at 9:40 a.m.
Logan, Ut
Friday, May 27, 2011
Welcome to life, Adam Jeffrey Taylor
Posted by sistatee at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They do look a like. I love his sweet little nose and lips, too precious.
Post a Comment