Today I have spent most of my time with Dresden. We've become buds. Scott and Tasia are at havasupi with Bryce and Beth. Kristin is taking care of Smith. We are sharing the load, and the fun. Dresden loves the outdoors and I'm afraid that we must stay in the rest of the day so he won't get more sunburned. We went for a walk, played on the swing, played soccer and he played with Izzie while she tried to catch a snake. While I worked on the tree that fell into the yard from the other side of the creek, he just ran around and played. He reminds me so much of Kurt when he was little, running everywhere he went. Aaron and Emily will be here tomorrow, so we will have to get a picture of six of the seven grandchildren.
Enjoy his curls and personality through these three pictures. (I couldn't decide which one to put).

0 comments:
Post a Comment