Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some call it cankles and others call it cute!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I received pictures of my missionary son! He definitely has changed in more ways than one.  I still think he is cute.  Some think he has cankles.  You will have to be the one to judge as you look at the pictures.  He loves the swampy south and they love him too.  He also loves the down south goodness, FOOD, fishing for alligators and cat fish, and teaching the gospel.  I love reading his letters of service, miracles, and down right hilarious comments at times. 


This alligator got his hot dog.  Glad it didn't get him.

Looks like pigs feet covered in cajun spices.




 
This surely can't be Elder Taylor.  The eyes look like his, but the face is just too much!  I must say he has become well rounded.  Gotta love him. :)

1 comments:

sarahandmike said...

Don't kid yourself, no one thinks that's cute!