Notice this wonderful couple trying to get out on the lake. They are facing the wrong direction in the canoe. You can rent a canoe, but without instructions? I had to laugh. Poor couple.
Our 11 1/2 mile hike up hill. Absolutely beautiful and exhausting.
We did it!
I know it's been quite a while since we went to this beautiful mountainous park, so I decided it is time to post a few pics from our vacation. We had a wonderful time doing what we enjoy best, hiking. Seeing the bears was the most exciting part. A black bear and three cubs and then the best, a grizzly with three cubs. It was so awesome. We went with Dave's best friend from high school and his wife; Tom and Denise Shelley from Mesa Arizona. They are fun to be with and we enjoyed the week playing cards, visiting the small downtown Whitefish, Mountana atmosphere. The best was our 11 1/2 mile hike. Since Dad and I were alone all the way up on the 12 hour drive, we decided that planning our will, trust, and even our funerals was fun. Retirement planning was really weird since it only seems like yesterday that I became a Seminary Teacher's wife. Don't worry, we are not planning on leaving this earth until we have finished our bucket list which includes many things including 53 grandchildren. :) This should keep us on earth for quite a while. But maybe not. From May to March there will be four little Taylor cousins making 10 grandchildren. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

0 comments:
Post a Comment