Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where is heaven?

This is the first time I've been around for a school break.  It has been wonderful.  The first step was having the carpets cleaned.  Every time I have them cleaned I say to myself, "I think I'll paint the living room while most of the furniture is out".  And, every time I don't.  A week ago I had them cleaned and knowing that Fall Break was coming, I decided if I didn't do it now, I would not for many more years.  I cancelled all plans and went to work.  All of you know how I enjoy painting.  I hurried and painted the trim in the family area since it really needed to be brightened up, and then the trim in the living room.  Deciding on colors is the hardest.  After a few days watching the light change from morning to night on the samples I had chosen, I finally decided.  I LOVE IT!!!  The nice thing is that I couldn't wait to put the first coat on so I began after dinner on Wednesday night and finished on Thursday.  I've even had the cuckoo clock going.  Where is heaven?  It's right where you are.

0 comments: