Sunday, July 1, 2012

Time flies on wings of lightning

 With life full of family and events, I have meant to post, but haven't sat down to take the time.  Today I have reflected on the past two months and I am amazed of how much has occurred.  Tasia and Scott blessed Estelle, Mike and Sarah arrived home from Germany, Kristin and David were married in the Salt Lake Temple, Kurt and Martha drove all the way from Arizona to be to the wedding, I left early for Germany to help Bryce and Beth while Bryce recovered from head surgery, Tasia came to Germany, Dave, Kaylee and Dresden arrived in Germany, we all went to Italy for the wedding celebration for David and Kristin, Scott surprised Tasia and flew to Rome, a new granddaughter Anna Catherine was born to Kurt and Martha just before we came back, and now we are home eating from our garden and enjoying the summer.  It's crazy how time flies.  Some day I'll post my journal of all the events, but for now, I'll post a few pictures to to give you a glimpse of our adventures, and boy were they adventures!!!



































 




















1 comments:

Mary said...

Love all the pictures! What great memories. Fun to see all those pictures of Bear since I have yet to meet him... soon though! Thanks for sharing what an amazing spring/summer!