Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree



Kaylee made herself a clock
The surprize gift thanks to Mike and Sarah

Beauty and the Beast was definitely a great gift!


One of Kaylee's new outfits (notice the shoes Mike and Sarah)




Christmas this year was a very different without Jon, but of course, I counted down the hours and minutes until the phone rang and we all got to hear his voice and his experiences. After all the gifts were opened, Scott and Tasia let me go downstairs and see what they had been up to. This beautiful gift is my family. I loved it!!!! It made Christmas more meaningful. Now when I want to see my children who are far away, I just have to go downstairs and there they are.

I love you all!

Enjoy our Christmas pictures!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love your gift from Scott & Tasia SO CUTE! Best picture wall I've seen! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was such a wonderful day! I love the pictures of the families! It turned out great!